NVRC has instructors that can provide the training necessary for you to become a skilled radio control pilot.
If you are interested in learning how to fly, the first step is to contact our Chief Flight Instructor, Tony Claridge at “firstname.lastname@example.org“. Tony can set you up for training with one of our instructors and give you the necessary guidance to get started.
Just follow these four simple steps:
- Coordinate your training by contacting Tony via email at email@example.com.
- Before flying at Poplar Ford Park you will be required to have an AMA card which can be applied for at the following link. Link to the Academy of Model Aeronautics (AMA)
- Click Here to become an NVRC member by filling out the application (pdf)
- In order to fly at Poplar Ford Park without an instructor, members must pass the pilot qualification. Once you pass, you will receive a BLUE band to place on your radio.
- Click here for the Qualification Guide (pdf)
NVRC offers FREE training for new students on our electric trainer planes.