What? Build a Telemaster Balsa Kit of any size (36”, 45”, 72”, 144”)
Who? 9 of you already – come join in!!
Where? In your workshop! Find us before Club Meetings and Show & Tell every month too!
When? Start now! Finish when done. Maybe in time for May 17, 2018 Display/Build contest? Maybe in time for the Toys for Tots Fun Fly. That’s OK!
Why? Learn, Have Fun & Dominate the Build Contest & Fun Flys this summer!
Want More Info? Contact Jonathan.Pruett@gmail.com
What about the ‘Bash’ you ask?
If you’re already an experienced builder, try some of these mods to the kit…
Make it easier to operate and more durable
– Add ailerons
– Added spars or joiner & Bolt on Wing
– Flush mount servo hatches
– Bottom or side battery hatch
– Wing braces or cabanes
Make it a STOL (Short Take Off & Landing)
– Flaps (Fowlers, split, or drop)
– Extended drooped wing tips
– Droop leading edge
– Stall Fences
Change how it looks and lands
– Tail Reshaping
– Tail dragger w/ steerable tail wheel
– Tricycle gear w/ steerable wheel
– Reinforced landing gear plates
– Night lighting or Navigation lights
– Wheel pants, Floats, Skis
– Retractable landing gear
– Attach an FPV pod
– Autonomous Flight via iNav or PixHawk
– Twin engines
– Twin fuselages