Combat Wing Build Night
February 28 @ 7:00 pm - 11:00 pm
NVRC Club build event based on the popular Flite Test (FT) foam board build series
Easy to follow along build for all skills levels
Hosted at Tony’s “Monster Mini-Golf” THANK YOU TONY!!
Utilizing a popular FT foam board plane kit the FT Mighty Mini Arrow and power pack “F”
After build, meet at Popular Ford for a streamer combat fun fly!
If you want to bring any other foamy wing kit to build for the combat, or any other Flite Test foam board kit like the FT Scout, that’s great by us! The more, the merrier!
Preparation for the build night
- Review the Flite Test Build Instructions & Video
- Order FT Plane and power pack – https://store.flitetest.com/ft-mighty-mini-arrow/
- Recommended additional items needed for build:
- Razor blades or box cutter knife for cutting foam
- Hot glue gun & glue
- Packing tape
- Pliers for bending push rods & landing gear
- Metal Ruler (for helping cut straight lines)
- Servo centering tool
- Plastic cards (old CC or door key) for landing gear support
- Save all foam scrap for glue scrapers!
- Estimate about 1.5 hours for build – following the video format
Come Join In!
- To participate send Rob Winterrowd a message through the website Contact Us page
- Feel free to involve your family members too!
- If available to volunteer with the build night, please let Rob know
- The build will take approx. 1.5 hours – Party Room at Monster Mini Golf THANK YOU TONY!!
- Bring your TinyWhoop style indoor drone or come watch the races too!
- Plan to meet the first available Saturday AM at Popular Ford for a streamer combat fun fly!
- If enough people are interested, we’ll do it again!
- February 28
7:00 pm - 11:00 pm
- Event Category:
- Static Events